2009年7月2日木曜日

Dear Messenger family world wide.

My name is Juri and I am organizing housing, accomodation and
all the other hospitality info.

I am happy that, you guys are coming to far far east to tokyo
despite the global economic crisis.

I will be gathering more info and annouce it to you, to ensure
that you will enjoy tokyo, and to offer you listing of cheap
affordable but nice accomodation.

I wish that we TKBMA can offer you the couch list, but at this
time we cannot do so. Please understand that we live in a tiny
island and the apartments in Tokyo is really small.
So unfortunately, at this time, we do not have couch list.

Try to come early, meet people in Japan.
As for the couches, please try to find and negotiate by person to
person on personal level.

But, we are constantly working hard to offer you places.

See you in Tokyo in septemeber.
The weather should still be hot then.

Juri

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿